what are the views through your window?
Morning / getting up early
1. Some people claim that immigrants should adopt the local culture when immigrating to a new country. While others think that they can establish a minority community instead. Discuss both views and give your views.
2. Some people think that international sporting events are the ideal opportunity to show the world of the qualities of the hosting nation.Others believe that these events are mainly a large unjustifiable expense. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Machines are taking over more and more jobs previously done by humans. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion.
4. Many museums charge for admission while others are free. Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?
5. some people want the government to spend money on researching life on other planets. Others, however, think it is a waste of public funds and there are too many problems on our own planet to be fixed first.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Some people believe the aim of university education is to helpgraduates get better jobs, while others believe there are much widerbenefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your own opinion
7. Some people think that it is a moral obligation for developed countries to provide international aid to developing countries while others worry that the aid might possibly be misused by the government of the poor countries and cannot help the poor people to improve their living standard. What is your opinion.
8. Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food they throw away?
9. Some people believe that some unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (e.g. working in a charity, improving the relationship of neighborhood or teaching sports to children) To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people argue that job satisfaction is more important than job security, while others believe that they cannot always expect job satisfaction and a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.